2017 AmCham Internship Program application terms and documentation required
AmCham Montenegro is pleased to announce the 7th year of its AmCham Internship Program for students of final years of studies in Montenegro. The Program offers students the opportunity to take part in the 3-month internship in one of AmCham member companies. AmCham Montenegro cooperates with all major universities in Montenegro in the realization of this Program, i.e.: University of Montenegro, Mediterranean University and the University of Donja Gorica. For more details about the Internship Program, please click here.
This year, 18 member companies and AmCham office have opened a total of 42 internship positions. Additionally, we are pleased to announce that 6 out of 42 positions will be awarded to qualified students with disabilities.
The program will run from September 04 until December 04, 2017. Students from the following fields of study are encouraged to apply: Economics/Marketing, Law, Engineering (electrical engineering, IT, telecommunications and automatics), Information Technology, English Language, Visual Arts, Tourism, Psychology, Science and Political Science.
Member companies participating in 2017 Internship Program are: Crnogorski Telekom, Societe Generale Montenegro Banka, Pivara Trebjesa, Univerzitet Mediteran, Uniqa osiguranje, Čikom, Hoffman la Roche, Televizija Vijesti, Deloitte, Investicioni fond Trend, SnT, Blue Coach, Fidelity Consulting, Amplitudo, Telemach, 7. Avgust, McCann Podgorica. AmCham Montenegro will also provide one internship position.
Join us at the Internship Program presentation to find out more details about the available positions and application process!
- University of Montenegro, Blue Hall, Rectorate Building – Wednesday, May 24 at 12:00 a.m.
- University Donja Gorica, UDG Galery – Friday, May 26, at 12:00 a.m.
- Mediterranean University, Josipa Broza bb Street – Friday, May 26 at 10:00 a.m.
The minimum criteria that candidates must meet are the following:
Only final year students may apply for the Internship Program;
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and oral);
- Strong knowledge of office applications and other relevant computer applications for business;
- Other skills and competencies, as well as self-motivation, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit, will also be taken into consideration during the vetting process.
Additional but not obligatory criteria is to have grade point average of 8.0 on a scale of 10 achieved for all previous years of study;
It is necessary for each candidate to submit the following documentation in order to apply for the Internship Program:
- An updated CV in English, which includes contact information (i.e. name and surname, email address and mobile phone number)
- Certificate issued by the faculty verifying that the student is currently enrolled in the final year. If the student is not able to provide this certificate in the application phase, it is possible to deliver this certificate during the internship period, until December 4th.
- Certificate issued with an overview of all examinations passed and with an average score achieved in previous years of study;
- Cover letter of no more than 2000 characters, in English which would explain the reasons and motives for application, expectations, and wishes regarding any specific area of special interest in the Program.
The application period will open on Friday, May 19. We encourage all interested candidates to submit their applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, June 9, 2017, at 12:00 a.m.
We invite qualified students to join us at the presentations and find out all details related to the application process!